2017 GÜMA Reserve Membership NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT
2017 GÜMA Reserve Membership **Non Refundable Deposit**
GÜMA is level up from the standard Guma Reserve. Along with the benefits of the standard Guma membership, the biggest perk of GÜMA is gaining access to select special projects and select in-person releases. In some instances, GÜMA members are offered exclusive colorways for select batches. In addition, members will receive an upgraded initial package offering.
The membership will start on January 1, 2017 and end on December 31, 2017. There is a limit of ONE membership per person/household. Memberships are non-transferable.
Total Membership Cost: $600.00 USD (Excludes taxes and shipping)
Payment #1: $50 Non-Refundable Deposit
Payment #2: $550 Membership Balance
Purchase Date: 1/4/17
*If you fail to pay the non-refundable deposit on November 17th-18th (during the specified time frame), you forfeit your access and right to purchase the full membership.
** Limited space and once slots sell out we will close memberships.
***One per person/household
****Guma discount cannot be used toward membership purchase
What does the special membership include?
GÜMA is level up from the standard Guma Reserve. Along with the benefits of the standard Guma membership:
- Initial package offerings (Estimated ship date: Mar 2017):
- Ability to purchase 4 or more Guma Exclusive kimonos
- First access to purchase select kimonos released on the Shoyoroll web store in 2017 (excludes special projects and in-person releases)
- Longer time frame window for kimono purchases on the Shoyoroll web store in 2017
- Pre-Order system for select kimonos released on the Shoyoroll web store in 2017
- 10% off Shoyoroll web store merchandise, including kimonos in 2017 (excludes membership, gift cards, and charitable merchandise)
The biggest perk of GÜMA is gaining access to select special projects and select in-person releases. In some instances, GÜMA members are offered exclusive colorways for select batches. In addition, members will receive an upgraded initial package offering.
To ensure that you receive all email correspondence regarding Guma and Shoyoroll news, please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and safe sender list. By purchasing the membership, you will automatically be added to our newsletter group.
2017 GÜMA and Guma Reserve Membership Rules, Terms & Conditions
- One membership per customer/household. Multiple membership purchases will automatically be voided, no exceptions.
- Once a size is selected for your Guma Reserve initiation package, we will NOT accept size changes.
- Guma discount does NOT apply to purchase of a Guma Reserve membership, gift card or charitable merchandise.
- Membership is NON-TRANSFERABLE, nor can it be shared by multiple people. Membership purchases MUST be purchased for yourself, not for someone else. Membership purchases that do not match current Guma members renewal list or those on the Guma waiting list will automatically be voided. No exceptions.
- If you wish to cancel your membership for any reason, cancellations must be requested no later than January 20, 2017 to receive a full refund back to the payment method used (EXCLUDES non-refundable deposit). Any requests to cancel after 1/20/2017 will be subject to approval and will be refunded in the form of store credit (no exceptions).
- Initiation package is part of your membership purchase. These items cannot be returned or exchanged for other products.
- ALL orders must be placed under, paid for and shipped to GUMA member. No exceptions.
- Guma related product specials and discounts are strictly for members only. Sharing your login information is prohibited.
- Members must login to Guma section at the time of purchase in order to receive discount price (when discount is included in the sale price) and/or apply discount code (when applicable). Discounts will not be applied after a purchase has been made.
- Pre-order system for select kimonos may be conducted during the membership year.
- If you fail to purchase Guma Exclusive products, we reserve the right to offer the unsold pieces at our discretion for marketing purposes, athletes, future members, events, etc.
- Anticipated kimono releases, designs, details, color-way and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Members must add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to their address book to ensure all Guma related emails are received.
- By purchasing the Guma Reserve Membership, you will automatically be enrolled into the Shoyoroll Newsletter and Guma Reserve mailing list, using the email address associated with the membership purchase. If you unsubscribe from our mailing list, you will no longer receive product releases and updates pertaining to Guma Reserve.
- Member purchases will be monitored. Those who are abusing membership privileges may be subject to cancellation of current membership and being denied access to purchase a future membership.
- Members are prohibited from reselling merchandise on private websites, commercial websites and/or other resell channels.
- Members will be selected towards the end of the membership year to renew membership for Guma Reserve 2018.
- Failure to abide by the rules, terms and conditions of Guma Reserve Membership as stated, will result in your membership being revoked/canceled, without refund.
- Shoyoroll reserves the right to cancel membership(s) at any time, at our discretion without refund.
- Shoyoroll reserves the right to update and/or modify rules, terms and conditions at any time, at our discretion. Members will be notified through the Guma newsletter regarding any changes.
- By purchasing the Guma Reserve membership, you hereby agree to all rules, terms and conditions.